Troop 333 has a cabin reserved at Manatoc for January 20-22. On January 21, half the troop will ski at Brandywine while half the troop indoor rock climbs at Kendall Cliffs.
Signup deadline is next Thursday, January 12.
Payment is due at the beginning of the meeting on January 15. Because our bank account is in the process of being transferred from the church to the Lake Erie Council, there is no online payment option for this January campout — cash or check on January 15 only.
Base cost for all campers: $20 for cabin & groceries, plus one of these options (must select one):
- Ski / Snowboard: Families must go to BMBW.com and purchase lift tickets & rentals as needed. Register here: Manatoc Cabin and Skiing/Snowboarding
- Indoor climbing at Kendall Cliffs. $25 per person for share of group rate (includes staff belayer to supervise, equipment rental, and climbing pass). Register here: Manatoc Cabin and Indoor Rock Climbing
- We will camp Friday through Sunday at Valley View cabin at Manatoc. Cabin is heated by wood stove and fireplace. It can get cold inside.
- We will ski at Brandywine, starting at approximately 9AM. After lunch, skiing group may choose to transfer to Boston Mills slope if on-site troop adult volunteers approve
- Patrols will be given $10 per person for breakfast and dinner groceries. Scouts should either pack a lunch or bring funds to purchase lunch at Brandywine ski lodge.