Join us for our November camp-in, November 18-20 at the Avon United Methodist Church Barn. Cost is $11 per person, which will cover food for the weekend–including a traditional Thanksgiving feast on Saturday evening.
Drop-off for the camp-in is 7:30 PM Friday at the AUMC Barn. Pickup after the campout will be 9:00 AM, Sunday.
Activities for this weekend include fun and free time and advancement opportunities, as well as service – leaf raking, wood stacking, and camping equipment cleaning. Be prepared to do these service projects rain or shine.
Recommended equipment includes:
- Cot or pad, sleeping bag, and pillow
- Ear plugs optional
- Change of clothes (service projects are rain or shine)
- Rain gear
- Leaf rake and/or leaf blower
- Work gloves optional
- Games to share
- DVDs (PG 13 or below)
- Class A uniform optional (keep it clean for the Court of Honor on Sunday)
- Notebook and pencil for merit badge work
- Scout handbook
- Personal electronics at your own risk
During the camp-in, Mr. Wendling will offer Energy merit badge and Mr. Wysong will offer a surprise merit badge, both of which are optional.